Install and manage AD FS proxy servers
- Setting up ADFS Step by Step – http://office365support.ca/setting-up-adfs-proxy-server-part-1/
- Install the Federation Service Proxy Role Service – https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd807096.aspx
Mock Exam Sample Questions
You can customize the Office 365 Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) proxy login page. Items such as company logos, page title, disclaimers, and instructional text can be added or customized. You want to add a company logo to the AD FS proxy login screen. Which file will you configure? Choose the best option(s) from those listed below.
C: MasterPage.Master and MasterPage.Master.cs
To add a company logo to the AD FS proxy login page, the web.config file is configured. To do this, the logo image should be saved in the c:\inetpub\adfs\ls\ directory as a .jpg or .png file type. You then open the c:\inetpub\adfs\ls\web.config file in Notepad. In the web.config file, locate the following text: <!- <add key=”logo” value=”logo.jpg” /> -> and remove the “<!- and “->”. This is completed to uncomment the section. Then change the filename to match the logo you saved. Save and close the file. The login screen will now include a logo.
Correct Option(s): D: Web.config
- A: CommonResources.en.resx – The CommonResources.en.resx file is used if you want to modify the example instructions or to modify the instructional text on the AD FS proxy login screen. It would not be used to add a company logo.
- B: DirSyncConfigShell.psc1 – The DirSyncConfigShell.psc1 file is used when you need to force the DirSync operation. It is not used to add a company logo to the AD FS proxy login screen.
- C: MasterPage.Master and MasterPage.Master.cs – The MasterPage.Master and MasterPage.Master.cs files are used when you want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of the ADFS proxy login screen. These files are not used to add a company logo.