- Mail Flow Guided Walkthrough for Office 365 – http://support2.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;3568&am…
- Hybrid Free/Busy not seeing On Premise – http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/156/t/258148.aspx
Mock Exam Question Samples
E-mail clients are used with Office 365 to access and manage e-mails and calendars. Like other applications, there are instances where issues may arise and these issues need to be identified and resolved. A client program is available that can be used to detect connectivity issues between the email clients and Office 365. E-mail users can use this tool to locate common issues. What tool can be used by the e-mail users to identify these issues? Choose the best option(s) from those listed below.
A: Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer
B: Microsoft Online Services Diagnostics and Logging
C: Microsoft Office 365 admin center
D: Transport Reliability IP Probe
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer tool is used to detect connectivity issues between the e-mail clients and Office 365. It can be used by e-mail users to find common issues or by administrators to help resolve issues that could be affecting the Exchange Server deployment. It functions by using a simulated scenario such as client logon. If issues exist, error messages will be displayed that can provide helpful tips to resolve the issues.
Correct Option(s): A: Microsoft Connectivity Analyser tool
- B: Microsoft Online Services Diagnostics and Logging – The Microsoft Online Services Diagnostics and Logging (MOSDAL) tool can be used to diagnose a network and also gather system and network configurations, and logging information which is used to connect to Office 365. It is not the tool used to identify connectivity issues between the e-mail clients and Office 365.
- C: Microsoft Office 365 admin center – The Microsoft Office 365 admin center is used to configure, manage, and monitor Office 365 products. It is not the tool used to identify connectivity issues between the e-mail clients and Office 365.
- D: Transport Reliability IP Probe – The Transport Reliability IP Probe (TRIPP) tool is typically used to test the quality of an Internet connection to a Microsoft Online Service such as Lync Online. It is not used to identify connectivity issues between the e-mail clients and Office 365.
Service interruptions can occur with Office 365, and there are instances where you may struggle to find a resolution to the problem. As an administrator of Office 365 for enterprise, you can get technical assistance from the Office 365 support team. If you need to create a service request, which section will you need to use from the Office 365 admin center? Choose the best option(s) from those listed below.
A: Service Health
C: Service Settings
The Support section located in the left pane of Office 365 admin center allows you to view top issues, access answers to frequently ask questions, search for answers, and contact support by creating a service request. When a new service request is created, the request goes directly to a support representative. A support representative responds to the request through e-mail.
Correct Option(s): B: Support
- A: Service Health – The Service Health section includes a dashboard view of the services running in Office 365. It enables you to see a historical view of issues that affected the service and also any planned maintenance that is scheduled on services. The Service Health section is not where you would access and create service requests.
- C: Service Settings – Office 365 admin center includes a Service Settings section that allows you to access service settings such as Exchange Online service settings, sites, user software, passwords, and mobile. The Service Settings section is not where you would access and create service requests.
- D: Setup – The Setup section allows you to access and configure the Office 365 setup options, which include basic and custom. The Setup section is not where you would access and create service requests.